Yoga Toes is available to rent for your workshop or retreat. Some of the studio’s features are:
- Beautiful reclaimed old-growth hardwood floors
- 51′ X 18′: Fits up to 25 students comfortably (40 students mat-to-mat)
- Yoga props: 16 manduka mats, 15 additional mats, 27 bolsters, 29 blankets, 50 blocks, 30 straps, 30 eye bags,
- Walking distance to several excellent, highly-rated restaurants & cafes
- Many lodging choices in the greater Point Reyes/Inverness area, from camping/hostel to exquisite B&B’s. Recommendations are on our Lodging page.
Rental Rates: The rental rate is $75/hour, with a 3-hour minimum. The maximum charged for a single day is $300 on non-holiday weekday, and $400 on a Saturday, Sunday or holiday.
Rental Terms: A non-refundable 50% deposit is required at the time of reservation, paid via an online payment link that will emailed to you. The remainder is due 24 hours before starting date and time of event.
Terms & Conditions: Renters are responsible for their own advertising, flyers and registration. We do provide a small amount of promotion for renters including:
- A one-line listing in our email newsletter under Independent Events. This is a simple text-only listing with workshop name, teacher name, date, and a link to your website with event details.
- A one-time posting to our Facebook page.
- A flyer at our studio.
SCHEDULING AND MORE INFO:
Rental availability is scheduled around our regular class schedule and other events. In general, available times are on weekends after 11:30am and weekdays between 11:00-5:30. Contact Debbie Daly at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the dates and times you’re interested in, and please send a few choices in your order of preference.